Are you enrolled in a Total Care maintenance plan?
Your Total Care Maintenance Plan
Finally, the summer is ending, and fall weather will arrive soon. That signifies your air conditioner has completed its task, and it is now time for the heater to take over! Our top priority has always been to keep your family comfortable in their own home. If you’re on a Total Care maintenance plan, now is the time to contact us and make an appointment for your next visit. If you don’t have a maintenance plan in place, give us a call now to learn more about our Total Care maintenance plans. When you don’t have any problems with your air conditioner or heater but want to avoid problems before the season starts, you should maintain them. Maintenance keeps your system in a state of readiness for the changes in weather outside.
The Advantages of Fall Maintenance
We encourage our customers to schedule annual planned maintenance with us to be proactive with their systems. If your system is performing well, we will clean it to guarantee that it performs well throughout the season. Maintenance should ideally be scheduled before turning on your heat or air conditioning for the season. We usually start maintenance calls for your heating system as the summer draws to a close. Here are a few advantages to keeping your system in good shape before the fall:
1) Extend the Life of Your System– Just like anything else, keeping your comfort system healthy requires less maintenance, making it last longer. Regular maintenance servicing ensures that they last longer and saves our clients money.
2) Less Likely to Require Repairs– Having your heating system break down on the coldest day of the year makes for a long, restless night as you wait for your HVAC company to arrive. Cleaning and inspecting your system regularly lowers your chances of needing to contact us for repairs. Any problems with the system or potential problems can be identified early on, and all parts are cleaned and ready to use.
3) Become a Regular Customer– Having a maintenance contract with us entitles you to several benefits if you require repairs. You will enjoy 24-hour priority scheduling with no trip charge or service call charge.
What happens during a maintenance visit?
- The system’s filters and belts are examined for wear and tear to ensure that nothing needs to be changed.
- We’ll clean the condensate line and coils remove any debris or dust that could create future problems or build-up.
- We clean the drainage lines and drain pans regularly to avoid mold growth or a system overflow.
- We’ll tighten any loose parts or connections and ensure that they function correctly.
- We also examine the refrigerant levels to ensure there are no signs of leaking.
- While the system is functioning, any sections that are more likely to break are evaluated for efficiency.
Make an appointment today
One of the most important things you can do for the health of your home’s system is to perform planned maintenance. Our Total Care planned maintenance plan is much more than two visits a year. Members of Total Care enjoy 24-hour priority scheduling with no trip charge or service call charge, should they have to call for a service problem. Total Care also provides a discount on replacement and repair parts. Discounts are also available on new systems, giving members even more ways to save. Contact Climatech Air Inc today to schedule your fall maintenance.