The Best HVAC Repairs in Savannah, GA and Surrounding Areas
Don’t get caught with a broken AC system as the hot weather picks up here in Savannah! Did you know we offer HVAC repairs for any brand of HVAC systems? There’s no worse feeling than coming indoors to cool off and finding your AC system broken or pumping hot air. If you’re experiencing any issues with your system, give the experts at Climatech a call today. We will have your unit serviced in no time so you can get back to doing the things you love!
How do I know when something is wrong?
If you are experiencing minor issues with your system, it is time to give us a call. Don’t wait for these little issues to progress into major problems. That often results in major expenditures. Climatech Air is fast, reliable, and professional to ensure your home system is in the best hands possible. Are you are unsure of what to look for in terms of HVAC repair issues? Here are some signs to look for:
- Increase in energy bill – A broken HVAC system will cause your energy bill to increase. This is because your system will have to work harder and will produce less.
- Excess dust or humidity – If you’ve noticed an increase in dust or humidity, it is likely your unit is not operating at capacity.
- Inconsistent room temperature – This is a tell-tale sign that your unit is not operating correctly. Therefore it is not performing at its maximum capacity.
- Consistent breakdowns – When your HVAC system constantly needs service, that is a strong indicator that your unit is nearing the end of its lifetime.
- Equipment age exceeds 10+ years – The average lifespan for an efficient HVAC unit is 10 years. If your unit is more than 10 years old, your system is probably not operating at an efficient capacity.
If you are experiencing any of the issues listed above or have questions about your HVAC system, contact Climatech Air today. We look forward to hearing from you!