Benefits of Installing a Programmable Thermostat
Over the last few decades, programmable thermostats have become increasingly popular with homeowners all throughout our country. Thousands of homeowners are appreciating the benefits of installing a programmable thermostat. From making your home more comfortable to saving you money each month, there are many reasons why you should consider installing a programmable thermostat in your home.
Programmable Thermostats Benefits
- Save Money. The #1 benefit to installing a programmable thermostat is that it will save you money. By using your programmable thermostat to keep your home’s temperature 1 degree higher in the summer or 1 degree lower in the winter, you’ll be able to save around 2% on your energy bill. And, if you’re able to raise or lower it more than 1 degree, while your family is out of the house, for instance, the savings can be much greater.
- Access the Latest Technology. Today’s programmable thermostats usually include the latest technological innovations. Thousands of homeowners can now manage their home’s climate through smartphone apps. In addition; many modern programmable thermostats can also send the homeowner a message if there’s an issue with their HVAC system.
- Save Precious Time. One thing you’ll certainly appreciate about installing a programmable thermostat; is you won’t have to adjust it several times throughout the day. With a programmable thermostat, you can set the temperatures based on certain times of day, and days of the week, and let it handle the rest
Other Thermostat Upgrade Benefits
- Optimize Old and New Systems. Programmable thermostats can optimize older and newer heating and cooling systems. They can help older systems be more efficient; which can also help them last a little while longer. They can also help keep newer HVAC systems running in peak condition throughout their lifespan.
- Increase Your Energy Efficiency. Installing a programmable thermostat is also a great way to raise your home’s energy-efficiency. This will not only increase the life of your appliances, but it will also reduce your energy bills.
- Keep Temperatures Stable. When you install a programmable thermostat, you’ll be thankful for its ability to keep the temperatures in your home consistent. Your thermostat will be in charge of turning the air conditioner or heater on in order to keep temperatures right where you want them. You’ll never have to worry about your home being too hot in the summer or too cold in the wintertime.
- Manage Climate Zones. If your home has multiple climate zones, programmable thermostats are an invaluable tool to help you manage the climate in your entire house.
Install Your Programmable Thermostat with Climatech Air Inc.
The Climatech Air Inc. team almost always recommends spending a little extra money to install a programmable thermostat. It is one of the best ways to make sure your heating and also your cooling system operates at peak efficiency; and that you and your family stay comfortable all throughout the year. And, what’s even better; is that it can help save you money on your energy bills each month. Contact Climatech Air Inc. today to learn more about the programmable thermostat we recommend for your home!