Routine HVAC Maintenance Benefits
Routine maintenance plays an integral role in extending the life of an HVAC system and making sure it runs efficiently and safely. We typically recommend scheduling your maintenance appointment in the Spring or Fall. By doing so, you can make sure your system is in good shape and ready to face the Savannah winters and summers.
Still unsure why you should have routine maintenance performed on your HVAC system? Climatech Air Inc. has come up with a list of the biggest reasons why you should schedule routine maintenance appointments.
Routine Heating and Cooling Maintenance Benefits
- Your HVAC will last longer. When your system is properly serviced, it will undergo less wear and tear as it ages. Your system’s parts will move freely and air can also easily pass through the entire system. By having routine maintenance performed on your HVAC system, it’ll last longer.
- Your HVAC will be safe to operate. HVAC systems that are not properly maintained can become a safety hazard over time. Make sure your system is safe to operate by scheduling a routine maintenance appointment.
- You can minimize the need for costly repairs. By having routine maintenance performed, your HVAC tech can identify and fix issues while they’re still small. This means it’ll cost much less to repair it than if you waited until you had a full-system outage.
- You can save money on your bills. Properly maintained HVAC systems don’t have to work as hard to properly heat and cool homes. During your maintenance appointment, we will perform several tasks that can improve your system’s energy efficiency.
Some of these tasks include:
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Examining ductwork
- Tightening loose connections
- Testing system airflow
- Testing system controls
- Cleaning/changing the air filter
- Lubricating moving parts
By completing a lengthy checklist of tasks, we can increase your system’s energy efficiency, which can lower your bills.
- You can improve your IAQ. As air moves through your ductwork, it will pick up loose dirt, particles, and also allergens that your filter doesn’t catch. These particles can enter your home, which can reduce your IAQ (indoor air quality). The most common indoor air contaminants include:
- Dust & also Dirt
- Pet Dander
- Mold & also Mildew
When we service your HVAC system we can make sure the air in your home is properly filtered.
You can keep you and also your family comfortable. A poorly functioning HVAC system will be unable to properly heat/cool your home. By having your system serviced, we can ensure you and also your family are comfortable all-year-long
You’ll appreciate the peace of mind it brings. When you make sure your HVAC system is in good shape before summer and also winter, you can rest easy. You won’t have to worry about your system breaking down at the worst possible time.
Book Your Maintenance Appointment Today!
Are you ready to schedule a routine maintenance appointment with a local HVAC professional? Contact the experts Climatech Air Inc. today. We look forward to taking care of you and also your HVAC system.